How does your district track student progress?
This Texas district pandemic-proofed graduation by migrating student progress tracking to Mesa Cloud. See how.
Mesa Cloud is a student progress platform, purpose-built to automatically track each student’s achievement against their best graduation path. We ensure no student falls victim to circumstance by combating these challenges:
Transcript or schedule errors impact 24.9% of high school students on the first day.
Every counselor, on average, supports 442 high school students.
In 2019, Mesa resolved over 250,000 errors that would otherwise require manual intervention.
Students of color with 3.7 GPA or higher are 25% less likely to be placed into higher level courses.
Automating student progress tracking has never mattered more than in the 2020 - 2021 school year
Start of school
- Identify last-minute schedule errors
- Catch and move students from the wrong class
- Identify off-track seniors
- Check new semester schedules
- Automate credit checks
- Flag for intervention any off-track seniors
- Analyze opportunities next year to place students of color in advanced courses
- Complete schedules in June vs. August
- Confirm extra pathways for students like CTE, dual-credit courses, and endorsements
Don't take our word for it
Hear how Richard Carranza, Chancellor of New York City Department of Education, described Mesa Cloud when he was the superintendent of Houston ISD Schools.