The Mesa Cloud credit monitoring platform empowers counselors to put students on the best path to graduation. Automating your graduation progress tracking protects students from falling through the cracks. Mesa Cloud makes it easy to:
Nationwide, on average, one counselor supports 400+ students. Automatic progress tracking gives you more time working directly with students than with paperwork.
Across districts, we’ve found that errors impact 25% of high school students on the first day. With Mesa Cloud, you’ll worry less about mistakes affecting graduation.
In 2022, Mesa Cloud helped counselors resolve over 500,000 transcript, schedule, and graduation pathway errors that would have otherwise required manual intervention.
Students of color with a 3.7 GPA or higher are 25% less likely to be placed into higher-level courses. Mesa Cloud helps identify ways to make enrollment more equitable.
Foster on-time graduation throughout the school year
Start of school
- Uncover last-minute schedule errors
- Discover class placement mistakes and move students
- Identify off-track seniors
- Easily check new semester schedules
- Automate credit checks
- Flag off-track seniors for intervention
- Discover opportunities to make enrollment in next year’s advanced courses more equitable
- Complete schedules in June vs. August
- Confirm extra pathways for students like CTE, dual-credit courses, and endorsements
Mesa Cloud “is an efficiency booster”
Hear from Richard Carranza, former superintendent of Houston ISD. He notes that with Mesa Cloud, “instead of hand-by-hand looking… we’re able to much more quickly and efficiently address those transcripts."